Thursday, May 19, 2011

Encore Manoling! Encore!

I’d like to stress out that with the current issue, Morato really has a lot to say, he always had, he thinks he’s got it all right where as everything else falls under untrustworthy statements.   
He wanted to have a position, he can’t live without it and now that he’s out of the game, he wants to destroy those who are seated. 
He always wants to get noticed, he’s so gay (no offense to my friends) but this guy wants attention, he wants to be the new queen of intrigue and controversy “the end for Kris”. 
Why not make your own version of TMZ Manoling? 
Go get your people to spy on someone then televise it right away without further investigation. 
I know you’re good at that. Money and popularity at last maning! 
It’s always what you wanted right? 
I tell you, I’m a huge fan, even your blasphemy and insult to the Aquino family shouldn’t have been published but then again, it was so humorous that I can’t stop laughing about the idiotic statements you gave out. 
Why not make a book instead, I’m sure it will be lined up with Kuburikikiam, Pugad Baboy and Bob Ong. You are so good at making thing up but you know what’s more hilarious? 

YOU! 

And what you made out of your boring life. I swear I will follow, subscribe, watch and listen to whatever you say.   

Encore! 
Encore! 
Bravo Manoling!

1 comment:

  1. Good suggestion.. just wait and manoling will surely do that.. kahit ano naman papasukin nya eh.. magkapapel lang..

    ReplyDelete